Setup Guide |
E-Mail access |
E-Mail settings |
Terms and conditions |
Registered active addresses: 9087
Addresses are considered inactive if no login is made for 30 days
The account is not deleted if inactive
TOR network outage
Somebody is exhausting all possible TOR sockets to our server.
This can cause interruptions for users.
As an alternative to the hidden service (.onion) you can use the regular address (.ch) over TOR.
Regular service is not affected by this issue.
Bitmessage Mail Gateway
This is a service to connect Bitmessage with E-Mail without the need of any software
It allows you to use the Bitmessage network the same way you use E-Mail today.
- It's completely free
- No advertisments anywhere
- No tracking with Google Analytics or other services at all
- Send and receive E-Mails from/to Bitmessage addresses
- Send and receive E-Mails from/to other E-Mail addresses
- Personal Bitmessage address
- Supports broadcasting
- Use the E-Mail client you are satisfied with and all its features (address book, spam filter, folders, rules, etc).
- Instant delivery (no POW) if your contact has an @bitmessage.ch address too.
- Server supports IMAP, POP3 and SMTP
- Easy readable alias address
- No Proxy or TOR required but TOR hidden service available (see FAQ)
- Webmail Access from everywhere.
- Two webmail systems, one optimized for bitmessage compatibility, one for all E-Mail features (attachments, MIME, ...)
- Auto responder if you are away or want to set up a mailing list.
- Auto forwarder to an external address.
- Two auto signatures (Plain Text and HTML).
- Rules for automatic message filtering.
If this is your first visit, see the setup guide for informations on how to register and use your Account.
if you were here already and know how it works, head directly to the registration.
Bitcoin Donations: 1ML5aXvR3WTn2vB3ehTgqyZUhSGDjVWe4B
Dogecoin Donations: DTYm95v2i6meSqHxAfUHkaCbEkkgxLCrC9